A great looking site can be very pleasing to customers, but you need more than that to gain their trust so that they make a purchase from your store. Here are few very simple tips (nonetheless, often overlooked):
- Chat live
- Live chat button on your website can be text based or you can even use a web camera. This gives customers an opportunity to view the person they are interacting with.
- Act live
- You can post a video of product reviews, demos etc on your website.
- Speak live
- Add a toll free/ contact number to your website so that your customers can reach you anytime.
- Be social
- Open a Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest account.
From more tips go to How to gain online shoppers’ trust? by Idris at retail-ecommerce.com
- Priyanka Jain, lexity.com